Buying the top phone is a major expense (unless you sell old phone first, making it slightly more affordable to get a new one) regardless of the brand its attached to, meaning you need to go into the market with as much information as possible. Plenty of new phones have hit in the past six months and this is not likely to slow down any time soon.
While we could just do an article on a single phone, there is no single phone to suit everyone’s needs. Some are loyal to Apple features, while others favor customization and Google Assistant. Provided below are 10 of the best phones on the market so that you can make the best possible decision in purchasing a new phone. Before we go into specifics, here are a few basic points to consider regardless of your purchase.
- It should have a large display.
- It is easy to handle.
- It has a full-bodied camera.
- Both the battery and processor are capable of doing work without slowdown.
The Top Seven Phones On the Market
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus. While the difference in features between these two items are notable, they are also minor enough to rank in the same spot. Both have impressive screens of over 6 inches in size, expandable microSD storage, 30x maximum zoom on the camera and a buttery smooth 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Apple’s iPhone 11. This is arguably the best iPhone you can buy at $699. Not only is it a bargain when compared to other phones, it also has most of the features you can find in Apple’s Pro phone.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. This is likely to be your favorite phone if you prefer one that does not fold, incorporating a 6.8 inch screen that you interact with via a stylus. This model comes equipped with five cameras and a battery life of 36 hours.
- Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max. This is what you should buy if you want an iPhone with all the bells and whistles. Yes, it is Apple’s biggest and most robust of phones, but this comes with a huge price tag.
- OnePlus 8 Pro. This Android phone offers 5G, 120 Hz refresh rates and a trio of cameras.
- Apple’s iPhone SE 2020. If you want an iPhone on a budget, this is your best bet. It has features from several models to maintain a single-handed phone.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. This is the top-end Samsung phone with an accompanying price. Among its most novel of features is a 100x “Space Zoom” that few users are likely to get any real benefit out of.